march 1, 2020
may 31, 2020
this is to inform you that ched region 7 will no longer accept walk-in applicants for scholarship.
all incoming freshmen college applicants should apply thru our online site //chedro7.com/csp_application
starting march 1, 2020 to may 31, 2020.
documentary requirements per cmo 08 s.2019:
- 2×2 id picture
- citizenship: photocopy of birth certificate
- academic requirements:
– duly certified true copy of grades for grade 11 or grade 12 (at least from 1st to 3rd quarter)
- income requirements – any of the following:
– latest itr of parents or guardian if employed
– certificate of tax exemption from the bir
– certificate of indigency from the barangay (parent’s or guardian)
– certificate/case study from dswd
– latest copy of contract or proof of income for children of overseas filipino workers (ofw) and seafarers.